Integrated System Optimization Laboratory was newly established in Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems in April 2022. This laboratory promotes basic and applied researches on optimal design for integrated systems in a broad sense.
- Integrated System Optimization Lab was introduced in Research Frointies of IPS (written in Japanese).
- Prof. Yamasaki presented two research results at the 14th Optimization Symposium 2022, the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Four students joined in Integrated System Optimization Lab.
- Prof. Yamasaki presented two research results at the 32nd Design Engineering and Systems Division Lecture, the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- The homepage of Integrated System Optimization Lab has started.