Research of Nippon Life Foundation
Social acceptance of environmental innovation and
formation of sustainable local city in Japan
（2）Research project on Back-end of Nuclear power
Research on the social acceptance of high-level
radioactive waste treatment and diposal facilities
Creation of community resilience in the nuclear diaster
Living with Desertification and Climate Change: An
Approach to Upgrading Adaptive Capacity in the Gobi
（5）Vision of AUI
Vision of AUI / Organization for Creating AUI
(1) Research on Nuclear Policy and Reconstruction
(2) Research on Environmental Innovation of
Local City in Japan
From May 1st, the new era "Reiwa" has begun. We kindly ask for your continued support and encouragement.
- Sep 26, 2019 The 4th Academy and Fun Society of Fukushima has been held on August 3 at Hirono Town, Fukushima prefecture. Please read the report of it and check the web page of Hirono Future Creation Center for more detail!
- July 22, 2019 An article introduced the research about the Matsuoka Lab & WRRI written by Pro. Matsuoka was published on the AERA MOOK 2020. The introdcution of Waseda University GSAPS was published as well.
- May 10, 2019 The outlines of the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (2019~2021) and the project of Mitsubishi Research Institute (2018~2019) are uploaded.Please cheke the page of "Projects" for more detail.
- Apr 3, 2019 The report of the 8th Nuclear Safety Regulation & Fukushima Reconstruction Symposium is uploaded. Please refer to the web page of "Nuclear Policy & Fukushima Reconstruction" for detail.
- Mar 27, 2019 The Report of the 3rd Academy and Fun Society of Fukushima is uploaded. Please check the web page of the Hirono Future Creation Center for more detail.
- Feb 22, 2019 The 8th Nuclear Safety Regulation & Fukushima Reconstruction Symposium will be held on 7th Mar, 2019. The outline and the poster of the symposium have been uploaded. Please refer to the web page of "Nuclear Policy & Fukushima Reconstruction" for detail. Welcome to join us!
- Jan 27,2019 The 3rd Academy and Fun Society of Fukushima has been held on 27th Jan, 2019 in Naraha Town, Fukushima. Please refer to the The Materials and check the web page of the Hirono Future Creation Center for detail.
- Dec 22, 2018 The book which is the outcome of the Research Project of Nippon Life Foundation S. Matsuoka. ed. (2018), "Social innovation and sustainable community", YUHIKAKU. has been published.
- Oct 2, 2018 Major works and Summer Camp Report in 2018 (Photo1 and Photo2) are updated.
- July 18, 2018 The 2nd Academy and Fun Society of Fukushima will be held on 4th August, 2018(Outline and Access map).Please join us.
- Apr 24, 2018 Domestic activity, Major works, Main page are updated.Please note that the new research paper of Professor Matsuoka.
- Feb 21, 2018 The 7th Nuclear Policy and Reconstruction of Fukushima Symposium will be held on 7th March, 2018 (Outline and Poster).
Please note that here for regarding the notation of Fukushima.
- July 12, 2014 The Institute for Resilience is open! (Please see Project Institution of Main page)
- Dec 24, 2007 WEB SITE Opened！