Home / Profile
Waseda University, Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies.
Matsuoka Shunji, Ph D.
Major in environmental economics, environmental policy, international environmental cooperation theory, international developmental theory, and policy (project) assessment.
|From July 2003 to March 2007||21st Century COE Program "Socio-Environmental Capacity Development and International Cooperation". Main leader.|
|From April 2005 to March 2007||Japanese Board of Education and Cooperative fusion. "Research on Social Capacity in Peace Building and International Cooperation". Chairman of the Business Process.|
|From November 2011 to March 2016||MEXT: Re-Inventing Japan project"CAMPUS ASIA Support for the Formation of a Core Center Program: East Asian University Institute (EAUI) for Asian Regional Integration General manager (GM)|
- April 1st, 2007: Tottori University Drought Research Center: Guest Professor. (Until March 2009)
- December 2005: Japan's Assessment Academy's Sixth Annual Meeting: Member of the Board of Executives.
- November 2005 until present: International Development Academy. Director
- September 2004: Environmental Economics Policy Academy, 2004 Annual Meeting. Member of the Board of Executives.
- April 2004 until present: Environmental Economics Policy Academy. Director
- October 2003 until March 2005: Academy Meeting of Japan. International Economics Research. Contact Meeting. Member
- March 2003 until December 2004: East Asia Economics Academy, "Asia Economic Journal". Associate Editor
- November 2002 until October 2005: International Developmental Academy. Permanent Director
- October 2001 until present: Japan Assessment Academy. Journal of Academy. "Japan Assessment Research". Member of the Board of Editors
- November 2001: International Development Academy's 12th National Meeting. Chairman of Executives
- November 1999 until October 2005: International Development Academy. Leader at Headquarters
- November 1996 until November 2000: International Developmental Academy. Journal of Academy. "International Developmental Research". Member of the Board of Editors
- December 1995: International Developmental Academy's 6th National Meeting. Member of the Board of Executives
- 1998: PhD. (Academic): Hiroshima University
- 1988: Graduate School: Kyoto University. Major in Economics and Economic Policy. (Second Part of Doctoral Studies credits completed)
- 1982: Graduate School: Kyoto University. Major in Economics and Economic Policy. (First Part of Doctoral Studies credits completed.) Master of Economics
|April 1st, 2007||Waseda University Professor. Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies|
|2005 until present||Combined Global Environmental Research Center. Guest Researcher|
|2003 until present||International East Asia Research Center. Guest Researcher|
|2002||Hiroshima University. Professor. Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies|
|February until September 2000||American University (Washington DC). Guest Researcher|
|1999||(Foundation) International East Asia Research Center. Guest Researcher|
|Sep ember until November 1996||Malaya University (Malaysia). Guest Professor|
|1994||Hiroshima University. Assistant Professor. Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies|
|1991||Hiroshima University. Same as the above. (Graduate School of Biotechnology studies)|
|1988||Hiroshima University. Lecturer. Combined Science Studies|