■About the Lab
Research theme, specialty, etc.
Introduction of Prof. Suzuki's
Major papers, etc.
Katsuhiko Suzuki, M.D. ＆ Ph.D.
Professor, Faculty of Sport Sciences, Waseda University.
Department of Life Sciences, Graduate School of Human Sciences,
Waseda University (MS: 1993).
Hirosaki University School of Medicine (MD: 1999, PhD: 2002).
General Physician Training Course, Internal Medicine, Hospital,
International Medical Center of Japan (IMCJ).
Applied health sciences, Sport sciences, Immunology,
- Risk assessment of acute and chronic exercise using biochemical and immunological
- Analysis and assessment of immunity and inflammation centered on phagocytes
- Role of free radicals and antioxidants in health and diseases
- Exercise prescription for lifestyle-related diseases
- Assessment of anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory properties in food
Recent publication on Exercise and Cytokines, Neutrophils,
Inflammation, Polyphenols, Muscle damage, Endurance performance,
Recovery and COVID-19.
■ORCiD and e-mail
katsu.suzu*waseda.jp (Please replace * to @)