- Sticky-Wages in a World of Ideas (with Kevin X. D. Huang, Mototsugu Shintani, and Takayuki Tsuruga), 2022, Economic Inquiry, 60(4), 1757-1781.
- Uncertainty Shocks and the Relative Price of Investment Goods (with Kwang Hwan Kim), 2018, Review of Economic Dynamics, 30, 163-178. [working paper]
- Inter-sectoral Labor Immobility, Sectoral Comovement, and News Shocks (with Kwang Hwan Kim), 2018, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 50(1), 77-114. [working paper]
- The Delayed Effects of Monetary Shocks in a Two-sector New Keynesian Model (with Kwang Hwan Kim), 2013, Journal of Macroeconomics, 38 Part B, 243-259. [working paper]
- Declining Effects of Oil Price Shocks, 2013, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45(6), 977-1016. [working paper]
- Non-Separability and Sectoral Comovement in a Sticky Price Model (with Kwang Hwan Kim), 2013, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 37(9), 1715-1735. [working paper]
- Housing, Wealth Effects, and Monetary Policy (with Kwang Hwan Kim), 2013, Global Economic Review, 42(1), 55-71.
Macro Seminar Schedule:
The above Google calendar summarizes macroeconomics related seminars in Tokyo area. It is maintained by manually crawling the following web sites:
There is no guarantee that it reflects the latest information. This is experimental and I appreciate any suggestions from you (workshops to be crawled, how to manage/improve the calendar, etc...).